Saturday, December 14, 2013

The App Hoarding Continues

 

Waterlogue a fun new painting app just released in the app store. Quite a basic app with easy to use interface but I though it was a little pricey for what it is. But app whore that I am I bought it anyway.

This is a photo I took the other day and it just piqued my odd sense of humour. A garden bed planted with 4 x 2’s and I just pictured how freaked out the owners would be if they started to sprout.

 

Photo 12-12-2013 8 35 53 am

 

So I put it through a couple of different filters in the Waterlogure app and here’s how it looks.

 

Photo 13-12-2013 7 09 02 am

 

Photo 13-12-2013 7 10 46 am

 

And another  shot of fake flowers I took in a store using Hipstamatic and put through Waterlogue

 

Photo 13-12-2013 6 59 04 am

I think the flower below was Hipstamatic and then I played around in Camera Bag after downloading some more of their filters.

Made with Repix (http://repix.it)

 

The fun NEVER ends!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment